Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CST
Online Orders 24/7
Fashion • Beauty • Quality • Reliability
At FERMA, we bring a world of wood within your reach.
Founded in the year of 2002, we, FERMA, put customer satisfaction above all else.
Whether you are a consumer looking to renovate a room, or a retailer looking to stock another brand of wooden floor, we strive to bring you the most satisfactory customer service, and a wide selection of quality products at reasonable prices.
At FERMA, all of our wood is selected to comply with all industrial and governmental standards and the requirement of the Lacey Act. Not only is our wood flooring manufactured with new precision-milling technology, all FERMA solid wood flooring carries a 25-year warranty, and all FERMA engineered wood flooring carries a 20-year warranty. When you buy FERMA wood flooring, you also receive a piece of mind knowing that your brand new wood flooring was built to last.
In today's world where fashion changes ever rapidly, FERMA brings you a world of domestic and exotic wood in a variety of pre-finished styles. From domestic oak to exotic foreign cherry, walnut and mahogany, from traditional texture to the new fashionable hand-scraped style, FERMA makes every effort to offer you the widest selection of wood flooring to suit your every need. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.
A Commitment to Environmental Responsibility
FERMA is fully committed to a safer and healthier environment through selective raw materials procurement, sound manufacturing processes and thoughtful product development. Our ecologically responsible forest management practices and efficient manufacturing techniques, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), are helping to ensure a greener and healthier world for future generations.
- Our hardwood flooring is manufactured only from timber that is selectively harvested and inspected under sustainable forest management practices and in full compliance with the Lacey Act
- FSC Chain of Custody certification has been obtained received by our hardwood flooring manufacturers resulting in the production of FSC certified products
- FSC Chain of Custody certification has also been secured by our bamboo flooring manufacturers to produce FSC certified bamboo products
- Our engineered flooring meets the formaldehyde emission guidelines set by the California Air Resource Board (CARB) for indoor air quality
- Our engineered flooring also may help to contribute points towards LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification as awarded by the U.S. Green Building Council
- Certain wood species, such as Red Oak, American Walnut, American Walnut, American Maple and Bamboo are available for truly green engineered flooring by combining FSC and CARB certified plywood